Perhaps the most important phase of strategic planning is to identify the scope of any project. KED assists our clients in establishing project objectives, conducting due diligence and defining a scope of work for their projects.
- Project Identification
- Project Budgeting
- Preparation of RFPs
- Master Plans
- Business Plans
KED provides a number of services to ensure the technical and financial viability of projects.
- Demand Analysis
- Market and SWOT Analyses
- Capacity Assessments
- Technology Assessments
KED works closely with clients to ensure that adequate financial plans are in place, assisting in the identification of potential financiers and investors.
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Sensitivity/Scenario Analyses
- Capital Improvement Programs
- Identification and Evaluation of Financing Options
- Privatization Studies / PPP Projects
Our engineering team provides a wide range of design and program management services for transportation infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
Our firm will work with governments and public sector representatives in project auditing, construction management and contract negotiations.
KED offers a wide range of services for U.S. companies interested in foreign markets and international companies entering the U.S. market.
- Demand and Market Analysis
- Identification of Business Opportunities
- Research and Intelligence
- Identification of Potential Partners and Representatives
- Due Diligence of Clients and Partners
- Preparation of Proposals
- Translations (Spanish, Portuguese and French)